What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy is a complementary therapy that works well alongside conventional medicine. It is the application of nutrition science to promote good health. It is not an alternative to seeking medical advice. All clients are considered to be unique and therefore diet and lifestyle recommendations are tailored to meet the needs of each individual client rather than a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. Nutritional therapy works well for those with ongoing chronic conditions and for those looking to makes nutritional and lifestyle changes to support improved health and wellbeing.
A combination of diet and lifestyle modifications might help with:
- Enhanced energy and vitality
- An awareness of foods that might make you feel unwell
- Achieving a healthy weight
- Improved gut function
- Better emotional and mental wellbeing
- Supporting hormone balance
- Healthy ageing
What to expect?
- A review of you and your family’s health history
- A look at your diet and lifestyle
- An assessment of nutritional status
- A review of past and current symptoms
- Where appropriate, functional testing may be offered to see how well your body is working, for example, an adrenal stress index test.
- Work together to tailor a unique set of diet and lifestyle recommendations that support improved health for YOU
*Nutritional therapists are not allowed to diagnose. If you are suffering from any health condition you should always seek advice from your GP.