metabolic balance® natural weight loss programme
What is metabolic balance®? A 3 – month, personalised nutritional programme to promote wellbeing and healthy weight management. With over 400,000 clients worldwide and backed up by 20 years of research by doctors and nutritionists in Germany, it is well established, and was introduced to the UK in 2008.
metabolic balance® is scientifically proven. In 2010, The Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism conducted a 12 month study to assess the effectiveness of metabolic balance®. The study reported improvements in participants’ body weight, blood lipids and overall health status. Read more…
What makes metabolic balance® different? The programme uniquely matches your personal biochemistry with food chemistry and guides you to foods that will deliver the variety of nutrients, vitamins and minerals your body needs to re-balance your body’s metabolism. Key to the success of the programme is the ‘one on one’ professional support you receive throughout the 3-month programme.
What to expect: The metabolic balance® programme starts with the analysis of a simple blood sample. Then using a specially designed food database that selects the foods needed to re-balance your metabolism in accordance with your blood test results, medical history and any current on-going medical issues, a four-phase, individually tailored, nutritional programme, is introduced. The aim being to re-balance your hormones, for example, insulin, which controls blood glucose levels and plays a vital role in the fat burning process. You will be advised to eat three nutritious meals every day and coached how to choose the foods for your meals from your personal food list. With the help of the right foods and a few simple rules metabolic balance® helps you to establish new dietary habits to enable you to achieve and maintain your body’s ideal weight.
The four phases of metabolic balance:
After receiving your personal nutrition plan (based on your blood results) you will be guided through the four phases by your metabolic balance® Coach
- Phase 1 is a mild two-day detox.
- Phase 2 lasts for 14 days. The aim is to adjust your metabolism according to your individualised food plan. Exercise is not promoted during this stage, instead gentle walking and stretching are recommended,
- Phase 3 is the relaxed phase and allows for the introduction of additional foods. Exercise is reintroduced depending on the levels of fitness, and the clients goals.
- Phase 4 is the maintenance phase. You will continue to follow the basic principles of metabolic balance® to maintain a healthy functioning metabolism.
The cost of the programme is £895 and includes:
- The initial consultation.
- Comprehensive blood test analysis from The Doctors Laboratory, London (You will be asked to avoid exercise for 24 hours and the sample must be a 12 hour fasted sample).*
- A metabolic balance®generated, personalised food plan.
- Five further consultations over a 3 month period either in clinic, via skype or telephone
- Regular e-mail and telephone support.
- Recipe advice.
Who is metabolic balance® for? metabolic balance has helped people with: Type 2 diabetes; rheumatism; migraines; insulin resistance; high blood pressure; fatigue; high cholesterol; osteoporosis; allergies and skin disorders. Other improvements that have been reported include increased energy, better sleep and an increased feeling of well-being.
Gloria Parfitt is the Head of metabolic balance® UK and is a qualified nutritionist. She says that studies prove the metabolic balance® programme is both an effective weight loss tool and a permanent solution to yo-yo dieting:
“Coaches like myself have seen consistent results and continue to recommend metabolic balance® because we know that it works. This natural holistic approach is based on over 25 year’s research by medical doctors and nutritional scientists. It’s an easy to follow, effective and permanent solution to achieve a strengthened and optimised metabolism. There’s no trial and error or ‘pot luck’ approach with this scientifically proven programme. From the results of your blood analysis, we create an individualised nutrition plan to provide your body with precisely the foods and nutrients that it needs. It’s a personalised nutrition road map to promote well-being and weight management.” Read more about metabolic balance®…
Call today on 07725972927 to discuss if metabolic Balance® is right for you.
*Please note, phlebotomy (the actual taking of the blood sample) costs are not included in the price as they vary depending upon where they are taken. Phlebotomy costs are from £9.50 upwards. This will be discussed in detail at the first consultation.